The E3d Prusa specific V6 HotEnd
- Intended as a drop-in replacement for your original Prusa i3 MK3 or MK3S printer. Ships with the standard V6 components, plus a Prusa specific thermistor, heatbreak and 40W heater cartridge.
The Prusa V6 HotEnd offers the same all-metal, high-performance reliability of the V6, whilst swapping out several of our standard components with Prusa specific parts. These include a 40W heater cartridge for increased power, a longer wired thermistor and a heatbreak with Prusa specific internal geometries - designed to improve retractions with the Multi-Material upgrade.
This is a 24V HotEnd and is intended for function with a Prusa MK3 or MK3S.
Do not use this HotEnd with 12V Prusas such as the MK2 or MK2S as this may damage your printer
Whats in the Box?
The Assembled Prusa V6 hotend includes
- 1 x Aluminum heatsink
- 1 x Stainless steel heatbreak (Prusa specific)
- 1 x Brass nozzle (0.4mm)
- 1 x 24V 40W Heater cartridge
- 1 x Aluminium heater block
- 1 x Thermistor (Prusa specific)
- 1 x Bowden collet (metal)
- 1 x Bowden clip
- 1 x Fixings kit
- 1 x M3 Grub screw
- 1 x M3 washer
- 1 x Thermal paste
PTFE TUBING IS NOT INCLUDED
The KIT can be found here E3d Prusa V6 Hot End kit
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.