The E3d Prusa specific V6 HotEnd
- Intended as a drop-in replacement for your original Prusa i3 MK3 or MK3S printer. Ships with the standard V6 components, plus a Prusa specific thermistor, heatbreak and 40W heater cartridge.
The Prusa V6 HotEnd offers the same all-metal, high-performance reliability of the V6, whilst swapping out several of our standard components with Prusa specific parts. These include a 40W heater cartridge for increased power, a longer wired thermistor and a heatbreak with Prusa specific internal geometries - designed to improve retractions with the Multi-Material upgrade.
This is a 24V HotEnd and is intended for function with a Prusa MK3 or MK3S.
Do not use this HotEnd with 12V Prusas such as the MK2 or MK2S as this may damage your printer
Whats in the Box?
The Assembled Prusa V6 hotend includes
- 1 x Aluminum heatsink
- 1 x Stainless steel heatbreak (Prusa specific)
- 1 x Brass nozzle (0.4mm)
- 1 x 24V 40W Heater cartridge
- 1 x Aluminium heater block
- 1 x Thermistor (Prusa specific)
- 1 x Bowden collet (metal)
- 1 x Bowden clip
- 1 x Fixings kit
- 1 x M3 Grub screw
- 1 x M3 washer
- 1 x Thermal paste
PTFE TUBING IS NOT INCLUDED
The KIT can be found here E3d Prusa V6 Hot End kit
- ptfe tube
Great product! Glad I Found it
My Prusa Mk3 had broken down for a while. Leaky hot end that I just couldn’t seem to fix and I just wanted a whole new piece. I didn’t want to assemble it and found this one around the same price range as other sites. It came quickly and they even included candy in true printing fashion! The only down side was that I didn’t realize it was missing the electronic piece so I had to order it separate. Everything is up and running!
Taking out the old hotend was a pain, but this replacement fit right in no problem. Note that it does not come with a ptfe tube, so you need to salvage that or buy a new one.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.