1. The HF version uses a lengthened nozzle design, which is more suitable for high flow and high speed printing
2. The HF version uses a one-piece welded nozzle for higher strength and better airtightness
3. The HF version's heat break kit adopts side envelope surface type fixed structure: stable and reliable with the possibility of quick replacement
4. Longer nozzle and heat block: larger melting cavity, suitable for high flow and high speed printing.
5. 0.25mm wall thickness heat break: excellent heat insulation, no filament blocking
6. Copper alloy / hardened steel material, meet high temperature, wear-resistant material printing
7.Brass nozzles / Hardened steel nozzles / Plated copper nozzles support high temperature, wear-resistant filament printing
Ender 2 / Ender 3
Ender 3 V2
Ender 3 Pro
Ender 5/Ender 5 Plus/Enter 5 Pro
Compatible with all filaments, including: PLA, ABS, PETG, TPU, PP, PC, Nylon, PEEK, PEI and composite materials containing abrasive additives, such as carbon fiber, steel, wood, boron carbide, tungsten and phosphorescent pigment.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.