E3D developed this Revo-compatible cold side in collaboration with Team Voron. It’s intended for use with the Voron StealthBurner, which includes an integrated cold side fan. It’s compatible with our Revo ecosystem, so you can change nozzle size without tools or hot tightening using just your fingers.
- Uses Revo Nozzles – change nozzles cold, no tools, no hot tightening
- Works with a Revo HeaterCore for faster heat-ups
- Rigid mounting using 4 x M3 x 0.5 bolts
- Ultra-lightweight construction for improved speed performance
- Ideal HotEnd for Voron StealthBurner
Ready for Revo. A groove at the bottom of the sink accepts a Revo HeaterCore spring. It’s compatible with our Revo ecosystem, so you can change nozzles without tools or hot tightening using just your fingers.
Complements your Voron. Includes an anodized red aluminum heatsink to complement your Voron accented parts.
Rigid mounting. This is a rigid mounted design that uses four M3 x 0.5 bolts to secure to your Voron 3D printer.
|Voron 1||Voron Trident||Voron Switchwire|
|Voron 2.4||Voron Legacy||Voron 0.1|
- For full mounting instructions and STL files for Voron printed parts visit: https://docs.vorondesign.com/
- You may need to adjust your Z offset when changing nozzles.
- layer heights
- wood filament
I purchased two of the V6 Revo hotends. One of them is used on my Prusa MK3s and the other is on my AM8 that is using the Prusa extruder. The hotend heats up quickly and maintains it's temp through the print. The new nozzles make it all worth it. Nozzle changes are super easy which means I swap them out a lot more than I used to. I would highly recommend.
A Revolutionary Upgrade!
I can go from printing to low layer heights, to printing in wood filament in seconds, as opposed to a whole production under the current system. The nozzl e up by 4-5 C, every second.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.