E3D developed this Revo-compatible cold side in collaboration with Team Voron. It’s intended for use with the Voron StealthBurner, which includes an integrated cold side fan. It’s compatible with our Revo ecosystem, so you can change nozzle size without tools or hot tightening using just your fingers.
- Uses Revo Nozzles – change nozzles cold, no tools, no hot tightening
- Works with a Revo HeaterCore for faster heat-ups
- Rigid mounting using 4 x M3 x 0.5 bolts
- Ultra-lightweight construction for improved speed performance
- Ideal HotEnd for Voron StealthBurner
Ready for Revo. A groove at the bottom of the sink accepts a Revo HeaterCore spring. It’s compatible with our Revo ecosystem, so you can change nozzles without tools or hot tightening using just your fingers.
Complements your Voron. Includes an anodized red aluminum heatsink to complement your Voron accented parts.
Rigid mounting. This is a rigid mounted design that uses four M3 x 0.5 bolts to secure to your Voron 3D printer.
|Voron 1||Voron Trident||Voron Switchwire|
|Voron 2.4||Voron Legacy||Voron 0.1|
- For full mounting instructions and STL files for Voron printed parts visit: https://docs.vorondesign.com/
- You may need to adjust your Z offset when changing nozzles.
A solid feeling hotend.
This is my first ever hot-end purchase...and admitedly I haven't had a chance to use it yet. But, after reading more than a dozen different reviews and looking at all the options available to me, this is the one that I decided to go with to get my Voron build up and running. It arrived well on time and in perfect condition. While it'd be convenient if it also came with set screws for mounting I was pleased to see the cables and PTFE tubing were included. I hope to get a lot of use out of this lil guy in the near future.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.