Duet 3 Tool Distribution Board
The documentation contains more details, a summary of the feature set is here:
- 2- way barrier strip for power in.
- Four 2-way JST VH connectors for power out to tool boards, individually fused.
- Two RJ11 connectors for CAN bus in/out to connect to Duet 3 main board and expansion boards.
- Four 4-pin JST ZH connectors to connect CAN bus to four Tool Boards.
- Four pairs of 2-pin jumpers to bypass unused tool board CAN connectors.
- CAN bus termination jumper, for use if the CAN_OUT RJ11 port is not used.
The Toolboard includes a connector pack which includes the following:
- 4 of 4-way JST ZH tails 150mm with plug (CAN to tool boards)
- 4 of 2-way JST VH housing & crimps (Power to tool boards)
- 2 Spade connectors (Power in)
- 500mm RJ11 cable (CAN to Mainboard, expansion board, other tool distribution board).
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.