- Modify your Creality MK8 HotEnd with a genuine E3D Nozzle. E3D MK8 nozzles are designed for use with Creality MK8 Hotends. Check out the E3D Help Centre for a full list of compatibility.
- E3D's brass MK8 nozzles have optimal thermal properties for everyday printing, providing smooth layers for standard non-abrasive applications. Use our small nozzle orifices to achieve fine details or larger nozzle orifice sizes for more substantial, stronger prints. E3D’s MK8 Nozzles use the same tried and tested internal geometry as our V6 and Revo range of Nozzles. Helping you to avoid high back pressure issues.
- Key features:
- - Max temp: Refer to your MK8 hotend specification
- - Thread: M6x1
- - Material: Brass
- - Filament diameter: 1.75mm
- - E3D internal geometry
- replacement nozzle
Good product as usual!
Genuine E3D nozzle, works just as well as my 0.4 and 0.8 nozzles using the preconfigured settings. Waiting for Prusaslicer Arachne release before committing to 0.6 everyday.
Found the Gem
I finally found my go to nozzle for my Prusa Mini print farm. This being after going through dozens of others that didn’t fit the bill.
Genuine E3D Part
I'm delighted to trust that Printed Solid will send me genuine parts. I've had problems with counterfeit goods from Amazon before and the shipping costs from E3D directly to the US are high.
Always right to buy from a trusted reseller
You can be sure the replacement nozzles that Printed Solid offers are legitimate. When you buying thru Amazon or a few other channels, you're rolling the dice, but Dave's industry reputation precedes him. I've used these nozzles multiple times, and they've never failed me.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.