Ultimaker S5 3D Printer
Ultimaker S5 3D Printer
For a 3D Printer at this level, we advise a quick phone call or in store visit to determine if this is the right machine for you before ordering. Call us at 302-439-0098 or email email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
Ultimaker S5 - 3D Printer
Professional 3D printing made accessible
The future-ready S5 is fully optimized to fit seamlessly into existing workflows and delivers more reliable results than ever before. With its larger-than-ever build volume, the Ultimaker S5 is the ultimate professional solution for printing functional prototypes, manufacturing tools, and end-use parts.
The Ultimaker S5 has fully integrated hardware, software and materials configuration, as well as full settings alignment, designed for professional users that require full geometrical freedom capabilities, industrial-grade material properties, repeatability, high uptime and an integrated workflow. Boasting an optimized touch screen for better user experience, it features a 330 x 240 x 300 mm build volume for printing larger objects, dual extrusion, and an improved feeder system with a filament flow sensor that auto pauses and resumes when materials run out—leaving print quality untouched. The enhanced bed leveling ensures a perfect first layer and continuously compensates the print bed while printing, which allows unattended use of the S5. The S5 can print with a wider range of materials, from PLA to the most advanced technical plastics like Nylon, PC. The S5 comes with a front closed system.
- Larger build volume: 330 x 240 x 300 mm (13 x 9.5 x 11.8 inches)
- Glass doors in front included, integrated.
- Full LED touch screen
- Filament flow sensor with hardened components suitable for more abrasive filaments
- Adaptive, enhanced bed leveling
The print head
- Dual extrusion. Combine build and water-soluble support materials to create complex mechanical parts and intricate surfaces or choose to print with two colors. The unique auto nozzle-lifting system ensures a smooth, professional finish with every print.
- Swappable print cores. Faster print core changes mean higher uptime and easier maintenance. The S5 comes with print cores for build (AA) and support (BB) materials. There’s a customized nozzle geometry per material – ensuring lower clogging risks and a more reliable 3D printing experience.
- LED status indicators. Print core LED lights ensure an optimized 3D printing experience by alerting if any user interaction is needed.