FREE SHIPPING IN THE CONTINENTAL U.S. ON ORDERS OVER $30
Ultimaker PP Polypropylene Natural 2.85mm Filament X 500g NFC Enabled
Free Ground Shipping in the Continental US.
DURABLE, LIGHTWEIGHT, FLEXIBLE, AND CHEMICAL RESISTANT FILAMENT FOR YOUR ULTIMAKER SERIES 3D PRINTER.
Ultimaker PP (polypropylene) is durable. It has high toughness, exceptional fatigue resistance, and low friction. It also has good chemical, temperature, and electrical resistance. PP is one of the most widely used plastics on the planet. From electrical components to living hinges, PP is the go-to material for prototyping and end-use products.
Reasons to choose Ultimaker PP Family
- Durable with high toughness and fatigue resistance (PP retains its shape after torsion, bending, and/or flexing)
- Low friction and smooth surfaces
- Good heat resistance (up to 105°C)
- Chemical resistance to a wide range of bases and acids, including industrial cleaning agents
- High electrical resistance makes it a good electrical insulator
- Very resistant to moisture
- Low density resulting in lightweight parts (high strength-to-weight ratio)
- Excellent layer bonding
- Adequate bed adhesion and low warping when using PET Stickers for bed adhesion
- Recyclable, for low environmental impact