Ultimaker Polycarbonate White Filament 2.85mm X 750g NFC Enabled
Free Ground Shipping in the Continental US.
STRONG, TOUGH AND TEMPERATURE RESISTANT FILAMENT FOR YOUR ULTIMAKER SERIES 3D PRINTER.
With Ultimaker PC (polycarbonate) filament, you can print strong and tough parts that retain dimensional stability when subjected to temperatures as high as 110 oC. Our PC is a perfect filament for printing molds, tools, functional prototypes and parts for short-run manufacturing.
Reasons to choose Ultimaker PC
- High toughness, especially for the non-transparent filament options
- Resists temperatures and retains form up to 110 oC
- Flame retardant characteristics
- Dimensionally stable
- Strong interlayer bonding capabilities, especially when using the front door add-on
- Good bed adhesion, especially when using the stickers supplied in the Advanced 3D Printing Kit
- Allows printing of translucent parts for lighting applications with a transparent filament option
- Engineered to be printed at moderate temperatures compared to other PC filaments
- Minimized warping provides a seamless 3D printing experience
ULTIMAKER PC: STRONG, TOUGH AND TEMPERATURE RESISTANT
The Ultimaker PC filament has high strength, toughness, and heat resistant properties. The best printing quality is obtained when used in combination with Curas extensively tested material profiles. Its a great choice for a variety of applications, ranging from mechanically strong outdoor fixtures to aesthetically appealing lampshade designs.