Ultimaker PETG 2.85mm X 750g NFC Enabled Yellow
Easy to use and versatile, it's the best PETG on the market for Ultimaker 3D printers.
Properties including good printability, toughness, chemical resistance, wear resistance, and temperature resistance make Ultimaker PETG suitable for a wide range of applications.
Reasons to choose Ultimaker PETG
- Ultimaker PETG sets the standard for enterprise-grade industrial use, with key benefits including:
- Good adhesion and preconfigured print profiles mean anyone can quickly and easily achieve first-time-right results
- Compared to PLA and Tough PLA, Ultimaker PETG unlocks the widest range of technical applications – ideal for industrial parts, tools, and prototypes
- One of the most affordable technical 3D printing materials with a good mix of properties, Ultimaker PETG is easy to standardize the printing process across your organization
Below are some key mechanical properties of Ultimaker PETG:
- Good chemical resistance against lubricants, oils, alcohol, acids, and bases
- Able to withstand humid environments and temperatures up to 76 °C
- Tough and wear resistant
- Available in 14 colors including transparent and fluorescent