Phaetus Dragonfly BMO
1. The hotend’s core parts are mainly composed of copper alloy, which has the advantage of better heat conduction.
2. Overall high temperature resistance up to 500℃.
3. Heat sink and heat break adopt conical surface fitting design.
4. Close fitting increase heat dissipation contact area.
5. Low roughness of heat break.
6. The inner hole roughness of the heat break ≤Ra0.3, which allow a smoother movement of filament.
7. High printing precision, no filament plugging.
Compatible with all V6 hotend interfaces
Prusa I3 MK3/MK3S
Compatible with all filaments, including: PLA, ABS, PETG, TPU, PP, PC, Nylon, PEEK, PEI and composite materials containing abrasive additives, such as carbon fiber, steel, wood, boron carbide, tungsten and phosphorescent pigment.
Material Process: High strength and high conductivity plated copper
Hexahedron hardened steel
High quality brass alloy
Low density high strength aluminum alloy
Appearance Color: Blue / Black
Net Weight: 38g
Hexagon bar (1.27/1.50/2.00 each)
Open wrench (5mm/12mm each)
M1.4 Inner hexagon screws
M2.5 Hexagon socket head screws
M3 Fastening screws
Thermal conductive silicone