An awesome flexible elastic filament. This is a TPE (thermoplastic elastomer). You will not believe your prints can flex like this!
This filament is compatible with most printers, but may require addition of a supporting tube between the hobbed bolt and the hot end. The E3D Titan or Titan Aero works great for this!
More info from the manufacturers website:
NinjaFlexs unique flexibility and smooth feeding characteristics enable you to create in ways you never thought possible.
- Filament shore hardness of approximately 85A for ninjaFlex and 98A (50D) for semiFlex
- Consistent diameter and material properties provide reliable, high quality prints
- Patent pending technology allows for smooth feeding
- Low tack, low CoF exterior allows smooth feed through filament guides
- High elasticity and excellent abrasion resistance
- Excellent build platform adhesion and bonding between layers
- REACH and RoHS 2002/95/EC Directive Compliant
- 1.75mm filament spool = .50 kg
- 3.00mm filament spool = .75 kg
- Recommended extruder temperature: 210 225°C
- Recommended platform temperature: 20 50°C
- Recommended Print Speed: 10-30 mm/s
- Note that it is possible to print on Bowden Drives, it is a bit trickier to get the settings dialed in correctly.