LDO Voron V0.1 Printer Kit
LDO Voron V0.1 Printer Kit
Batch 1 has sold out.
Be sure to sign up again to be notified when batch 2 comes in.
Not available to our customers in Canada due to customs/export/import concerns.
We expect these to sell quickly so be ready to put it in your cart and buy right away.
If you want both the color frame upgrade and our ACM panel upgrade then purchase the kit and the color extrusion you want and then send an email to Support@printedsolid.com and we will send you an invoice for the difference.
Voron V0.1 Printer Kit by LDO.
Everything you need except for the printed parts.
PLEASE READ BELOW FOR SOME AMAZING UPGRADES AVAILABLE TO YOU.
- Do you want a color frame instead of the included black frame?
- Do you want to upgrade to our well reviewed and loved ACM Panel set from the acrylic ones in the kit?
- Add either the White or Black ACM panel set for the V0.1 to your cart and get 80% off the panel set. Just enter "V0Panel" at checkout.
- If you would like to swap out the Phaetus Dragonfly BMO for a Slice Hotend. We can't do it with discount codes automatically but we can do it for you manually. Please immediately after ordering your V0.1 printer kit email us at Support@printedsolid.com and let us know before we ship your printer. Then we can swap you out for the difference in price.
Features & Extras
- Stainless Steel Linear Rails - That's right, no more worrying about rusty rails. You'll still want to grease these rails, but you can do it at the end of your build.
- Machined Rail Nuts - Our kit includes 5 custom machined T nuts to secure the linear rails onto the extrusions, (no need to fiddle with tiny m2 nuts on a thin plastic part)
- Brass Insert Tool - We've included a custom machined brass tip for your soldering iron, use it to install heatset inserts with ease! Check here for more information.
- Pre-cut & Pre-wired - Our kit includes all necessary wiring: cut to just the right length and pre-crimped or soldered to their respective parts. See our supplementary wiring guide here.
- Two Types of Nuts - We've included both black oxide hex nuts and stainless square nuts in our kit, use whichever type you prefer.
- Partially Threaded Screws - The small pack of partially threaded SHCS screws (M3x30/x35) are for the mini-afterburner, they help reduce wear on the idler and Latch parts.
- Hex Wrenches - We found that 1.5mm hex wrenches wear out easily, so we threw in a bunch of them. However, you should definitely still buy a set of good quality hex wrenches.
- Threadlocker - We included a small tube of threadlocker. Use it on all the grub(set) screws.
- 2mm Drill Bit - Metric drill bits may not be very common in some parts of the world, so we included one. Use it to ream the filament path in your printed extruder parts.
- RTV Glue - The included tube of RTV glue is used for securing the heatpad to the aluminum build plate. Check out this great video by Nero 3dp for assembling a safe build plate.
- Take advantage of the Voron on Discord: https://discord.gg/voron. The community is very active on Discord and the users are very helpful on the #voron_0_questions channel.
- Download Fusion 360 and get a free license to view the 3D model of the printer. The 3D model is a very useful reference when the manual is ambiguous or unclear.
- Check out Nero 3DP's Youtube channel, he has a ton of videos on assembling Voron printers.
- Get a serial number once you finish building your Voron.
- Printed Parts Guide (LDO supplement) - Are you planning on printing parts before the kit arrives? Read our supplementary print guide to see which parts to print/replace/omit.
- Wiring Guide - We created this supplementary wiring guide to make wiring your printer a breeze.
- Nuts in 1515 Extrusions - See our 1515 short nut guide here for tips on handling nuts in 1515 aluminum extrusions.