Does not include the Raspberry Pi or 3D printed parts
Not available to our customers in Canada due to customs/export/import concerns.
Voron V0-S1 Printer Kit by LDO.
- LDO Frame
- LDO V0.1 Motor Kit
- LDO Rail Kit
- E3D Revo™ Hotend
- Pre Made Wire kit
- Fans, heaters, buck converter, hardware, tools
- 2 Flex Build plates (one powder coated and one smooth PEI) and magnet
- Cast aluminum bed
- BTT SKR Mini V2
- Acrylic and ACM enclosure
- Slide-in M3 nuts
- Kirigami Bed Mount
- Polyimide Film Heaters
- 200W Power Supply
- HIWIN linear rails for X axis
- SKR Pico board (LDO Edition)
Free Upgrade to Printed Solids Black Aluminum Composite Material Panel set and 3mm Acrylic Panel Set. will be included
>If you want White instead please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
Features & Extras
- Stainless Steel Linear Rails - That's right, no more worrying about rusty rails. You'll still want to grease these rails, but you can do it at the end of your build.
- Machined Rail Nuts - Our kit includes 5 custom machined T nuts to secure the linear rails onto the extrusions, (no need to fiddle with tiny m2 nuts on a thin plastic part)
- Brass Insert Tool - We've included a custom machined brass tip for your soldering iron, use it to install heatset inserts with ease! Check here for more information.
- Pre-cut & Pre-wired - Our kit includes all necessary wiring: cut to just the right length and pre-crimped or soldered to their respective parts. See our supplementary wiring guide here.
- Two Types of Nuts - We've included both black oxide hex nuts and stainless square nuts in our kit, use whichever type you prefer.
- Partially Threaded Screws - The small pack of partially threaded SHCS screws (M3x30/x35) are for the mini-afterburner, they help reduce wear on the idler and Latch parts.
- Hex Wrenches - We found that 1.5mm hex wrenches wear out easily, so we threw in a bunch of them. However, you should definitely still buy a set of good quality hex wrenches.
- 2mm Drill Bit - Metric drill bits may not be very common in some parts of the world, so we included one. Use it to ream the filament path in your printed extruder parts.
- Take advantage of the Voron on Discord: https://discord.gg/voron. The community is very active on Discord and the users are very helpful on the #voron_0_questions channel.
- Download Fusion 360 and get a free license to view the 3D model of the printer. The 3D model is a very useful reference when the manual is ambiguous or unclear.
- Check out Nero 3DP's Youtube channel, he has a ton of videos on assembling Voron printers.
- Get a serial number once you finish building your Voron.
- Printed Parts Guide (LDO supplement) - Are you planning on printing parts before the kit arrives? Read our supplementary print guide to see which parts to print/replace/omit.
- Wiring Guide - We created this supplementary wiring guide to make wiring your printer a breeze.
- Nuts in 1515 Extrusions - See our 1515 short nut guide here for tips on handling nuts in 1515 aluminum extrusions.
Generally good, some incorrect parts
extrusions and taps were nice and a lot of extra fasteners were included. All of the wires were pre-cut and crimped, which is nice. Had an issue where the hotend fan wouldn’t turn on, turns out it’s a 5V fan whereas the part cooling fans are 24V. Had to take the hotend assembly apart after full assembly.
I am building this product and it is great quality. I was missing a part and the folks at Printed solid reacted immediately. I received it from LDO in a few short days. Thank you. I will be frequenting your business in the future.
Well thought out kit, with quality parts. One minor issue.
It's apparent no corners were cut when LDO put this kit together. In the past I purchased the parts specified by the Voron team, and all the parts in this kit were of the same quality. The LDO specific add-ons, like the rail nuts, partial thread screws, and the included tools, were welcome additions to the kit. I highly recommend getting the Printed Solid aluminum composite panel kit, they were a tighter fit than those provided with the kit, and they look better, however, the ones provided by LDO were fine. The only minor issue was that after cleaning a few times, the printed label on the textured PEI build plate adhered itself to one of my prints. I used acetone to remove the remainder of the label without any damage to the build plate.
High quality kit
Good components, well packaged, overall happy with the kit
Terrific kit for exceptional machine
The kit is as good as if not better than sourcing everything yourself only way less effort. The v0 is a bit harder to assemble due to the compact size. Do yourself a favor and look for the No-drop Nut Mod, I found it to late but it’ll save you a ton of time. Its my first experience with LDO motors and they knocked it out of the park! I also chose to upgrade to the Printed Solid panels which are equally as impressive.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.