LDO Voron Trident 300Cube Printer Kit
LDO Voron Trident 300Cube Printer Kit
Does not include the following:
3D Printed Parts
Not available to our customers in Canada due to customs/export/import concerns.
Voron Trident 300Cube Printer Kit by LDO.
Features & Extras
- Stainless Steel Linear Rails - No more worrying about rusty rails. Remember to properly lubricate your linear rails!
- Toolhead PCB - Our kit includes a modified Hartk toolhead PCB. In addition, we designed a toolhead breakout PCB to make wiring at the controller end simple and straightforward.
- Brass Heatset Insert Tool - We've included a custom machined brass tip for your soldering iron, use it to install heatset inserts with ease! Check here for more information.
- Input Shaper Tool- We threw in a toolkit that includes all the necessary parts to help you perform input shaper calibration, hassle free.
- Pre-cut & Pre-wired - Our kit includes all necessary wiring: cut to the right length and pre-crimped or soldered to their respective parts. See our detailed wiring guide here.
- Touch Screen Display - We've replaced the standard 12864 LCD with an IPS Capacitive Touch Display to use with KlipperScreen.
- LED Lighting - Bring lighting to your Voron with included LED strips and all necessary wiring!
- Nevermore Filter - We include parts for an optional internal circulation filter: the Nevermore Micro V5 by 0ndsk4 (carbon pellets not included due to shipping restrictions).
- Klicky Mod - Instead of the included Omron inductive probe, We also provide the parts to build your machine using the optional Klicky mod by jlas1.
- Small Tools - We include a small set of hex wrenches for all the fasteners used in the build (Preparing your own set of good quality hex wrenches is still recommended). Also included is a small flat head screwdriver that is useful in a surprising number of situations.
- 2mm Drill Bit - Metric drill bits may not be very common in some parts of the world, so we included one. Use it to ream the filament path in your printed extruder parts.
- Take advantage of the Voron on Discord: https://discord.gg/voron. The community is very active on Discord and the users are very helpful on the #voron_1_trident_questions channel.
- Since printed parts are NOT included with the kit, it is recommended get them from through the Voron Print It Forward program if you are unable to print them for yourself. They will provide the essential parts for a very reasonable cost to get your printer working.
- Download Fusion 360 and get a free license to view the 3D model of the printer. The 3D model is a very useful reference when you encounter anything in the manual that is ambiguous or unclear.
- Check out Nero 3D and Steve Build's Youtube channels, both are part of the Voron team and have tons of useful videos for building Vorons.
- Print a Voron Cube, then print a Steppy!
- Get a serial number once you finish building your Voron.
- Printed Parts Guide (LDO supplement) - Are you planning on printing parts before the kit arrives? Read our supplementary print guide to see which parts to print/replace/omit.
- Wiring Guide - We created this supplementary wiring guide to go along with the included cable kit. We recommend reading the guide ahead of time: Some cable routing is required while you assemble the mechanical components.
- Tuning Guide - We highly recommend reading over this very detailed tuning guide by Ellis to help print out the best possible looking parts.
- Cable Chain Guide - See our short guide here for tips on our included cable chains (also known as drag chains).
- UK2.5 Terminals - See this short guide for tips on using the UK2.5 terminals included in our kits.
Free Upgrade to Printed Solids Black Aluminum Composite Material Panel set and 3mm Acrylic Panel Set. will be included
>If you want White instead please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
This is the one
This V2.4 (r2) kit was an absolute joy to build. For starters, everything in the kit is well organized and clearly labeled. Materials seem to be of excellent quality and there are plenty of spare fasteners, in bags that open and close easily. You get some great upgrade packages that are optional to install like Neopixels, Nevermore, Klicky probe, toolhead PCB, and LED lighting strips for the interior. The pre-built wiring harnesses are perfect and save you from many hours of tedious work. It's a nice touch to have the bed heater, thermistor and thermal temp fuse pre-installed as well. A hotend is not included, but the heater cartridge and thermistor are. Bottom and back panels are very nice aluminum clad sheets with clean edges. Other great (confidence inspiring) stuff: Excellent online docs from LDO and Voron Design Incredible multi-part build streams of THIS KIT on YouTube to follow along with A Discord community that really wants you to help you succeed If I could change anything, I'd go with quieter fans for cooling the electronics bay. That's it! Also, thank you Printed Solid for communicating clearly on timelines and getting these shipped as promised. Every purchase I've made from PS has been seamless. So buy your favorite hotend (Phaetus Dragon for me), scrounge up a Raspberry Pi somewhere and buy this kit!
Great kit, started the build but it's easy to see the parts quality are good
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.