LDO Voron Switchwire Printer Kit *Pre-Order* -- READ DESCRIPTION BEFORE ORDERING --
By Printed Solid
Regular price $ 979.00
Batch one orders have all shipped.
Batch two orders open till 4/18/22.
Pre-Order cancellation after 4/18/22 Midnight EST will have a 10% fee.
Ordered Kits should ship from LDO by early May. This makes customer delivery sometime in June.
Delays are possible which might extend delivery up to 60 days
Does not include the following:
3D printed parts
Not available to our customers in Canada due to customs/export/import concerns.
Voron Switchwire Printer Kit by LDO.
Free Upgrade to Printed Solids Black Aluminum Composite Material Panel set and 3mm Acrylic Panel Set. will be included
>If you want White instead please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
Features & Extras
- Stainless Steel Linear Rails - That's right, no more worrying about rusty rails. You'll still want to grease these rails, but you can do it at the end of your build.
- Toolhead PCB - Our kit includes a modified hartk toolhead PCB. In addition, we designed a toolhead breakout PCB to make wiring at the controller end simple and straightforward.
- Brass Heatset Insert Tool - We've included a custom machined brass tip for your soldering iron, use it to install heatset inserts with ease! Check here for more information.
- Input Shaper Tool- We thew in a toolkit that includes all the necessary parts to help you perform input shaper calibration, hassle free.
- Pre-cut & Pre-wired - Our kit includes all necessary wiring: cut to just the right length and pre-crimped or soldered to their respective parts. See our supplementary wiring guide here.
- Small Tools - We include a small set of hex wrenches for all the fasteners used in the build (including a bunch of 1.5mm hex wrenches which wear out easily). However, you should definitely still buy a set of good quality hex wrenches. Also included is a small flat head screw driver that is useful in a surprising numerous situations.
- 2mm Drill Bit - Metric drill bits may not be very common in some parts of the world, so we included one. Use it to ream the filament path in your printed extruder parts.
- Take advantage of the Voron on Discord: https://discord.gg/voron. The community is very active on Discord and the users are very helpful on the #voron_switchwire_questions channel.
- Download Fusion 360 and get a free license to view the 3D model of the printer. The 3D model is a very useful reference when you encounter anything in the manual that is ambiguous or unclear.
- Check out Nero 3DP's Youtube channel, he has tons of videos on assembling Voron printers.
- Handle the Keybak with care! It has a tendency to retract violently whenever your eyeballs are near it.
- Print a Voron Cube, then print a Steppy!
- Get a serial number once you finish building your Voron.
- Printed Parts Guide (LDO supplement) - Are you planning on printing parts before the kit arrives? Read our supplementary print guide to see which parts to print/replace/omit.
- Wiring Guide - We created this supplementary wiring guide to go along with the included cable kit. We recommend reading the guide ahead of time: Some cable routing is required while you assemble the mechanical components.
- Cable Chain Guide - See our short guide here for tips on our included cable chains (also known as drag chains).