High Quality AMERICAN MADE PLA 3D Printer Filament.
- PLA 3D printer filament
- Filament diameter is 1.75mm or 2.85mm +/-0.05, ovality (roundness) is within 4%
- Printing temperature range is 200 240C
- Bed temperature ~60C
- Made under strict quality standards
- Compatible with nearly all FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication) 3D printers that accept open filament
Spend more time printing with high-quality 3D printer filament from IC3D. IC3D extrudes 3D printer filament in-house in Ohio, USA. Strict production standards for cleanliness and tolerance specifications ensure the diameter is within +/- 0.05mm and ovality (roundness) is within 4%. Quality is the top priority as each spool is hand checked, and packaged with desiccant. IC3D filament is extensively tested with success on a variety of mainstream desktop 3D printers utilizing various extruder designs and hot-end styles. The filament is also put through its paces in our own 3D printing service bureau. Every spool of IC3D® filament is backed by a 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.