Printed Solid is pleased to bring you the most advanced 3D Printer in the Dremel DIGILAB Family.
Aside from the trusted Dremel name, this printer brings you some really great features.
- Built in wi-fi enabled with on board camera monitoring, cloud slicing, monitoring, and control capabilities
- Removable glass heated print bed
- Capable of running all Dremel branded filaments including PLA, ABS, and Nylon
- Fully enclosed with filtration
- Auto assisted bed leveling
- 1-year warranty with lifetime Dremel customer support
- Slice via Dremel's cloud system or Dremel's version of Ultimaker Cura (slicing via Cura will allow you to print over wi-fi or with file placed on USB flashdrive)
- 4.5" Color Touch screen for control
- Max hot end temperature of 280C
- Max print bed temperature of 100C
- Build volume 10 X 6 X 6.7"
- Nozzle Diameter 0.4mm
- Layer Height 50-300micron
- RFID filament identification. When you load a Dremel filament, the machine will recognize it and automatically configure print parameters (may be user overridden).
(Desktop) Operating Systems Mac OS X (v10.9+) Windows (7, 8, 8.1, 10)
Machine Weight 19.4kg (42.8lb)
Dimensions 20.25 x 16 x 15.9 in
Input Rating 100-240V, 47-60Hz, 0.85-2.3Amps
Connectivity Wifi, USB, Ethernet
(1) USB flashdrive with slicing software
(1) Build Plate
(2) Glue Sticks
(1) Removal tool
(1) One Year warranty
(1) Quick Start Guide
(1) User Manual
(1) 3D45 3D Printer
(1) Black spool Nylon filament
(1) Black spool Eco-ABS filament