0.6mm Print Core - CC Red Ultimaker S5
To enable hassle-free printing of composite materials, the print core CC red features a 0.6 mm diameter nozzle with a specially customized geometry and a wear-resistant ruby cone to ensure reliable 3D printing with composite materials.
Please note: Abrasive material printing compatible with the Ultimaker S5 only.
- Material-matching. Get consistent, high-quality 3D printing results with customized nozzle geometry per material, whether it’s an engineering build material or soluble support.
- Quick-to-change. Quickly swap print cores and switch between different material combinations for a more time-efficient workflow.
- More materials. Select from a huge portfolio of materials, including Nylon, PLA, ABS, CPE and PVA; with CPE+, PC and TPU 95A coming soon.
- Accurate temperature reading. Maintain the perfect temperature for an even better quality print – with automatic, accurate temperature readings.
- Reliable and durable. Better 3D printing results, with new silicone cover to stop filament leaking into the extruder.
- Lifetime support. Wherever you are in the world, our officially trained and certified partners offer free support – guaranteed for a lifetime.