Build Volume: 22,344 cm³ or 280 x 280 x 285 mm, 11.0” x 11.0” x 11.2
* Premium E3D Hot end with 360 cooling.
* Belt driven Z-axis for fast cycle times and elimination of Z wobble.
* Six years of material profile development provide premium results.
* X/Y/Z Backlash Compensation* for 3D printed part accuracy.
* Lightweight tool head design for faster, better looking prints
* Long history of reliability awards
* Strengthened frame for rigidity
* Hardened-steel tool head components enable reliable printing of high-strength and
high-heat composites that are too abrasive for other machines to use.
* Used to manufacture production-grade parts in-house
* Belt driven Z-axis means less susceptible to lead screw failures
* Modular bed for easy maintenance
* Automated nozzle wiping and self-leveling features.
* Pre-configured material profiles created by expert in-house technicians.
* Dual Z-axis limit switches for automatic x-axis gantry leveling
* The industry’s widest array of supported materials with ready-to-print profiles
including flexible (down to 85A shore hardness), rigid, composite, conductive, high
strength, and chemically-resistant filaments.