Free Ground Shipping in the Continental US.
DURABLE, LIGHTWEIGHT, FLEXIBLE, AND CHEMICAL RESISTANT FILAMENT FOR YOUR 3D PRINTER.
Polypropylene is durable. It has high toughness, exceptional fatigue resistance, and low friction. It also has good chemical, temperature, and electrical resistance. PP is one of the most widely used plastics on the planet. From electrical components to living hinges, PP is the go-to material for prototyping and end-use products.
- Durable with high toughness and fatigue resistance (PP retains its shape after torsion, bending, and/or flexing)
- Low friction and smooth surfaces
- Good heat resistance (up to 105°C)
- Chemical resistance to a wide range of bases and acids, including industrial cleaning agents
- High electrical resistance makes it a good electrical insulator
- Very resistant to moisture
- Low density resulting in lightweight parts (high strength-to-weight ratio)
- Excellent layer bonding
- Adequate bed adhesion and low warping when using PET Stickers for bed adhesion
- Recyclable, for low environmental impact
Polypropylene can be a tricky material to print, so it is advised for experienced users only. Some tips for printing include:
- Build surface with PET tape. Packing tape is great for this.
- Build plate temp of 100-110C
- Slow printing speeds. Treat it like a flexible filament.
- Printing temperature of 220C is advised.
- An enclosure is advised.
- It is a very moisture sensitive material. Keep stored in a sealed dry container. Consider drying before use.